Domaine familial Neyroud-Fonjallaz (“us”, “we”, “our”) operates the neyroud.ch website (the “Service”).
This page explains our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information when you use our service and the choices you have regarding the collection, use and disclosure of that information.
We use your data to provide and improve our service. By using our service, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy, which is subject to the GDPR.
- Service: means the neyroud.ch website operated by Domaine familial Neyroud-Fonjallaz.
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from such data (or from such data and other information in our possession or likely to come into our possession)
- Usage data: Usage data is collected automatically and is generated either by the use of the service or by the infrastructure of the service itself (e.g., length of time a page is viewed).
- Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Subcontractors (or service providers): The term subcontractor (or service provider) refers to any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the controller. We may use the services of more than one service provider in order to process your data more efficiently.
- Data subject (or user): A data subject is any living person who uses our service and is the subject of personal data.
DATA COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several types of data for different purposes in order to provide and improve our service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
When you use our service, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personal data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Cookies and usage data
We may use your personal information to send you newsletters, marketing communications or promotions and other information that may be of interest to you.
You may choose not to receive any communications from us or to receive only certain communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link or by following the instructions in each email we send.
We may also collect information about how you access and use the Service (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (i.e., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the date and time of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING AND COOKIE DATA
Cookies are small data files that may contain an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and are stored on your device. Other tracking technologies such as pixels, tags and scripts are also used to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our service.
You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to alert you when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use session cookies to operate our service.
- Preference Cookies: We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and settings.
- Security Cookies: We use security cookies for security purposes.
USE OF THE DATA
Domaine familial Neyroud-Fonjallaz uses the data collected for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you of changes to our service
- To allow you to use the interactive features of our service when you want to
- To provide customer support
- To collect valuable data or analysis that will allow us to improve our service
- To monitor the use of our service
- To detect, prevent and fix technical problems
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have already indicated that you do not wish to receive such information.
Legal basis for processing personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Domaine familial Neyroud-Fonjallaz may process your personal data:
- Because we need to perform a contract with you
- Because you have authorized us to do so
- Because we have a legitimate interest in carrying out such processing and your rights do not override that legitimate interest
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Domaine familial Neyroud-Fonjallaz will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when such data is used to enhance security or improve the functionality of our service, or when we are legally required to retain such data for a longer period of time.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Information about you, including your personal data, may be transferred from your region, province, country, or other territorial division to, and stored on, computers located in a place where data protection laws differ from those of the territory in which you reside.
If you reside outside of Switzerland and choose to provide us with information, please be aware that we transfer data, including personal data, to Switzerland and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA TO LAW ENFORCEMENT
In certain circumstances, Domaine familial Neyroud-Fonjallaz may be required to disclose your personal data if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g., a court or government agency).
Domaine familial Neyroud-Fonjallaz may disclose your personal data if it believes in good faith that it is necessary to:
- Fulfill a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Domaine familial Neyroud-Fonjallaz
- Prevent or investigate potential wrongdoing in connection with the service
- Ensure the personal safety of the users of the service or the public
- Protecting against civil liability
The security of your data is important to us. However, please keep in mind that no method of data transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable methods to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Data protection rights granted to you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Domaine familial Neyroud-Fonjallaz intends to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, or delete your personal data or to limit its use.
If you wish to know what personal data we hold about you and want it deleted from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- Right to access, update or delete the information we hold about you. Where this option is available, you can view or update your personal data or request its deletion in the settings section of your account. If you cannot perform these actions yourself, please contact us for assistance.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of objection: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- Right of limitation: You have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you in a commonly used, structured, machine-readable format.
- Right to withdraw consent: You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time if Domaine familial Neyroud-Fonjallaz has relied on your consent to process your personal data.
Please note that we may ask you to prove your identity before responding to requests of this nature.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your nearest data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may use third party companies and individuals to facilitate the provision of our service (“service providers”), to provide
These third parties may use your personal information to provide our service on our behalf, to perform services related to the service, or to help us analyze how our service is being used.
These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these functions on our behalf and are prohibited from sharing or using it for any other purpose.
We may use service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
We may use service providers for technical needs regarding the operation and maintenance of the service. For a complete and detailed list of technologies used by the service, please contact us by email at email@example.com:
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our service is not intended for minors. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to delete that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org